The Centerpiece of our training is our On-Site Power Generation Seminar. Our learning center offers valuable “Hands-On” learning experience with functional equipment.
Who Should attend? This seminar was developed for Maintenance Personnel, Facilities Engineers, Contractors, Owners and anyone who’s duties require them to interaction with a rental or standby power generator.
Our Goal is to provide you with a thorough understanding of the basic and the applications from the simplest to the most complex systems.
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Class ends 5:00 p.m. on last day of class.
Cost – $695.00
- Hands On exercises
- AC/DC, Circuits and magnetism
- Electrical & Generator Theory
- Components, frequency and voltage
- Operation, Maintenance, Basic Guides
- Hands-on Troubleshooting
- Diesel Fuel Systems – Safety & treatment
- Engine and Generator
- Controlling Air-fuel ration and emissions
- Auto Start/Stop controls, safeties and protective relaying
- Relays, oil pressure and water temperature
- Electronic Isochronous and Mechanical Droop Governors, Voltage Regulation
- Diesel, Natural Gas and Propane system Operation
- Diesel Fuel Maintenance
- Transfer Switches
- Operation and Logic
- Outside Demonstration- Parallel Generators
Listed below is the Training Registration form. Please fill out the form and fax it to (623) 937-0408 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Training Coordinator will get you registered. If you have any questions please fill free to contact us at (800) 625-8324.